Your privacy is important to USVI Department of Tourism. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that USVI Department of Tourism collects, and the ways in which USVI Department of Tourism uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
USVI Department of Tourism may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website;
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to USVI Department of Tourism
Using personal information
USVI Department of Tourism may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where USVI Department of Tourism discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, USVI Department of Tourism may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
USVI Department of Tourism will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
USVI Department of Tourism will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
USVI Department of Tourism is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact USVI Department of Tourism
- via email by using the Contact Form below; or
- via mail to ADDRESS